Typical Business Processes involve both software systems and people. Another reality with many processes is that there are parts of process where it is very difficult to define a structured process. Process parts where manual intervention is required are invariably difficult to model at sufficient level of detail. proChara© provides a task-based interface for users, who may perform actions based on assignments.
It facilitates the same level of monitoring and tracking for human / amorphous / dynamic process steps, as with the structured processes. It provides users an interface where they see their tasks, perform actions pertaining to the tasks and move it to the next person. It provides several workflows, collaboration and self-help features that are indispensable for amorphous processes where human intelligence is of importance to further the process. proChara© provides ad-hoc process management capabilities. Certain types of processes, which are inherently ad-hoc in nature, cannot be defined up front and invariably involve human intervention and decision.
First part of each product name “pro” refers to process, and the second part Chara is a synonym in Sanskrit, classical language of South Asia.
proChara© provides capabilities for management of unstructured / manual / ad-hoc process segments , SLA based controls, role based access control, Flexible escalation management, multi-channel alerts, contact management, knowledge base, FAQ manager and extensive reporting
- Web centric application
- Integrated task view
- Open interfaces to build plug-ins
- Drill down to details
- SLA settings for tasks
- Multiple authorization levels and access
- Personalized interface
- Configurable, process specific task attributes
- Multiple task views: Group based, Business unit based, Custom query based, Filters
- Status thresholds
- Task Management
- Task creation, updation
- Rule based and manual assignments
- Tracking and monitoring
- Provision for comments, file attachments, structure field entries
- Resolution Management
- FAQ’s and Knowledge base
- Best practices library
- Canned responses
- Communication Management
- Manual and auto email notifications
- SMS notifications
- Fax notifications
- Communication history
- Task Life Cycle Management – Provides visibility and control of ad-hoc tasks through multi level drill down capabilities.
- Task execution through delegation and collaborative models – Task execution models in vogue in any business.
- Role based access controls and authorization – Ensures security and privacy through authentication mechanisms.
- Collaborative tools – Discussion forums, e-mails – Provide in-line access to collaborative tools during task execution.
- Tracking and monitoring – Brings visibility and control of ad-hoc tasks.
- Customizable task Model – Application specific tasks can be modeled.
- Rule based & manual assignments – Task execution models in vogue in any business.
- Escalation – Helps meet SLA’s.
- View Filters by task role, status, assignee, customer etc – Efficient task monitoring and execution.
- Open APIs for task life cycle management – Enables third party application development and plug-ins.
- Task SLA’s – Enables User/department performance measurement & management.
- Multiple task views – Department wise, pre-defined groups, Query based for efficient task administration and tracking.
- Provision for comments and unstructured attachments such as e-mails, files, etc – Information sharing while executing tasks.
- FAQ, Knowledge base and Best Practices library – Facilitates Effective task execution.
- Manual and auto e-mail, SMS & Fax notifications – Better Communication and collaboration.
- Personalized Interface for task view – Better User experience.
- Communication History – Tracking and Monitoring.